Monday, October 15, 2007

My kids

For many years now, the last thing on mind has been kids. I did not pass by that cute little baby with chubby cheeks and feel my maternal instinct take over or wish I could take home that tiny toddler in the grocery store. I rarely ever spend time with the children of my married friends (mostly because they live far away). The only child I am ever around is my friend's (who is a single father) daughter. I volunteered to babysat her this summer and let's just say I never really did enjoy babysitting!

All that to say, as I am now a teacher with 130 kiddoes, they are always on my mind!!
Thinking about the the things the crazy things that come out of their mouths and the sweet compliments they give me makes teaching them so much fun! Here are some pics of my little rascals:

Image Touched Up By www.pikifx.com

Image Touched Up By www.pikifx.com

Image Touched Up By www.pikifx.com

Image Touched Up By www.pikifx.com

No comments: