Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bliss



I have to say my day has been quite wonderful. I went to a brunch with some good girlfriends and enjoyed gourmet cooked food by one of my greatest friends. She made a quishe with eggs, spinach and canadian bacon. We also feasted on muffins, pound cake, pumpkins waffles, blood red oranges, chocolate truffles and spiced hot tea. Yum! We also had fun conversations and enjoyed one another's company. I absolutely love eating with my girlfriends. It's like we instantly connect and bond over food. It warms our hearts and it enhances our quality time tendfold!

Right now I am washing laundry, dusting my bookcase, putting up pictures, drinking coffee, cleaning and listening to the playlist of a fellow blogger. I am at peace and resting in the Lord in my sanctuary. Who knows what the rest of the day holds?

"...Peace, peace, to those far and near," says the Lord. "And I will heal them."
Isaiah 57:19

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom favor rests." Luke 2:14

No comments: