Saturday, April 28, 2007

Firsts




This is my very first blog. I got inspired to blog because I read the blogs of some of my close friends and found that I got to know their hearts much better. It was amazing the things that I discovered just by reading their personal reflections. I am always very curious as to what people are really like deep down. I want to know what they are really thinking because it helps me to understand them better. I do not always know how to unlock the mysteries of one's heart but I feel that communicating through written words can be easier than spoken words.


I feel that blogging for me will be a place to express my feelings to my friends and let them know what is going on inside my stirring mind. I hope you all enjoy getting to read what I write.

5 comments:

scrapper54 said...

From one deep thinker to another, I'm glad to see you expressing yourself through the written word! I've always enjoyed our talks and now to read your writing too is a special joy for me!!! Love ya Girlie! Mom

-mer- said...

I'm trying to figure out how to subscribe... I'm not having any luck... =(

-mer- said...

oh that was me.

mel said...

blogging is kinda nerdy. that's why i do it.

Emily K said...

yay!! and melissa is way nerdy